I have been doing a little house cleaning, and I have gone through all my Color Computer manuals and books and sorted out all the duplicates. All the manuals and books below are available for the cost of shipping (USPS or UPS, your choice).
I want to give back to the CoCo Community, so I would prefer to give these only to those I know from the CoCo list hosted by Maltedmedia, and not to speculators who will just sell the stuff on eBay.
If you are not a member of the list, but are in need of these manuals feel free to contact me via the email link in the "Welcome" section, and will can discuss your needs.
This list will be updated as items are given away, so check back often to see what is still available ~ Jim
Color Computer Manuals And Books:
- Getting Started With Color Basic. Radio Shack Catalog Number 26-3191 3 Copies - 1 spoke for
- Going Ahead With Extended Color Basic. (No Radio Shack Catalog number listed.) Spoken for
- Color Computer 3 Basic Quick Reference Guide Spoken for
- TRS-80 Color Computer Operation Manual. Radio Shack Catalog Number 26-3001/3002 Spoken for
- Color Computer Disk System - Owners Manual & Programming Guide. (No Radio Shack Catalog number listed.) 3 Copies - 1 spoken for
- Color Computer 3 Extended Basic. (No Radio Shack Catalog number listed.) Spoken for
- Introducing Your Color Computer 3. (No Radio Shack Catalog number listed.) 3 Copies - 1 spoken for
- Tandy Service Manual - Color Computer 3 NTSC/PAL Version with 512K Exansion RAM Card. Radio Shack Catalog Number 26-3334 - Spoken for
- TRS-80 Color Computer Technical Reference Manual Spoken for
- Direct Connect Modem Pak Operation Manual 26-2228 Spoken for
- Deluxe RS-232 Program Pak Operation Manual. Radio Shack Catalog Number 26-2226 4 copies - 1 spoken for
- DMP-100 Printer Manual. Radio Shack Catalog Number 26-1253
- TRS-80 Color Computer Assembly Language Programming - William Barden Jr. Radio Shack Catalog Number 62-2077 - Spoken for
- Instructions for Presto Painter for the CoCo
- The Complete Rainbow Guide To OS-9 ISBN: 0-932471-00-5 2 Copies - 1 spoken for
- The Official Basic 09 Tour Guide ISBN: 0-918035-00-7 Spoken for
- Getting Started With OS-9
- OS-9 Commands
- OS-9 Program Development
- OS-9 Technical Information
- This set has been spoken for.
Miscellaneous Manuals and Books:
- 6809 Microcomputer Programming & Interfacing With Experiments ISBN: 0-672-21798-8 Tentatively spoken for.
- Circuit Design Programs For The TRS-80 ISBN: 0-672-21741-4
- Color Computer Graphics - William Barden Jr. Radio Shack Catalog Number 62-2076
- How To Use Your Radio Shack Printer - William Barden Jr. Radio Shack Catalog Number 26-1242
- Motorola MC6809-MC6809E Microprocessor Programming Manual Motorola Catalog Number: M6809PM(AD)
- Technical Manual for the Star Mitronics Gemini-10X Dot Matrix Printer
- C. Itoh Dot Matrix Printer Model 8510A Users Manual