Monday, May 30, 2016

PBJ C-C Bus: A 3rd party expansion bus for the Radio Shack Color Computer.

Today I thought I would share some photos of a unique third party expansion bus and related manuals that acquired some 20 years ago.

The photos are of the C-C Bus produced by PBJ Inc of New Jersey, and this particular unit was sold by Acorn Computers of Wisconsin.

I have never connected this expansion bus to any of my CoCo's, so it's state is unknown. I will post updates  as I continue with my explorations in retro-computing and get my CoCo systems back up and running.

Here is a link to an article on various 3rd party expansion buses for the Radio Shack Color Computer:

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Undercolor/850104/Reviews


C-C Bus top view













































C-C Bus ID Label



































C-C Bus description from the Users Manual
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  




No comments: